On March 25th, 2019, we held our bi-annual MAGIC Partners Meeting at the Howard Centre, Downing College, Cambridge. We were happy to welcome guests from across industry, policy and academia.
Presentations were as follows:
- Paul Linden (University of Cambridge): MAGIC Update
- Dan Clarke (Cambridge County Council) and Anne-Marie Hindley (Cambridge City Council): Addressing Urban Air Quality Issues, Sensing and Data
- Sabine Banzhaf (Institute of Meteorology, Freie Universitat, Berlin): Development of an online chemistry module for the microscale urban climate model PALM-4U within the [UC]2 program
- Anna Schroeder (University of Cambridge): MAGIC Traffic and Emissions Modelling
- Craig Robertson (Allford, Hall, Monoghan, Morris): Natural Ventilation in Architecture
As well as the presentations, we ran a Breakout Group session, where we discussed how MAGIC tools might be applied in real-world situations, and what is needed to make MAGIC work in a practical context. Read a summary of the key discussion points here.
You can download full minutes from the meeting here.